ParentsWeb Instructions for Families
To enroll your child at JCHS, you will need to complete the Online Enrollment process through RenWeb. Helpful hints are provided at the bottom of this letter.
- Please go to www.JohnCarrollHigh.com.
- Scroll down to the bottom left corner and click on “ParentsWeb.”
- If you have a student currently at JCHS, please log in to your ParentsWeb Account.
If you are new to our JCHS family, please create a new Username and Password by following these steps:
- After the ParentsWeb login screen opens, please select “Create New ParentsWeb Account.”
- Once you click on “Create New ParentsWeb Account,” the screen below will appear.
- Enter JC-FL into the District Code field.
- Enter in the email field your email address as provided in your application to the school.
- Click the “Create Account” button.
- You will receive an email from RenWeb Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes the link will remain active for six hours.
- Please click on the link. A “Change/Create Password” screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the “Password” field and “Confirm” Field. Click on the “Save Username and/or “Password” button. Write this information for your records.
- Once you have a username and password, please return to the JCHS website, click on ParentsWeb (bottom right portion of the website).
- Enter your newly created credentials, along with JC-FL in the “District Code” field. Login as a “Parent” (default setting).
- Please click on “Family Information” and then the drop down option that reads “Enrollment/Re-Enrollment.”
- Kindly complete the Online Enrollment procedures by clicking “Start enrollment packet.”
- The username and password you created for the online application is not associated with this process.
- The District Code for JCHS is JC-FL.
- Visit https://vimeo.com/152634570 (password: ParentsWeb) for a video tutorial of how to create a ParentsWeb account.
- The email address that is used should be the same one that was utilized on the Online Application process.
- If you have any errors with this process, please email a screenshot of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain help.