Tuition & Fees
Plan for 2019-2020
- The $750 discounted registration fee should be paid online during the Online Enrollment process.
- To pay this fee in three equal payments in February, March, and April, please email KCarter@johncarrollhigh.com
- If you do not pay the registration fee by March 15, 2019, the fee will be $850.
- Catholic Tuition: $9,240
Plan 2 – $4,620 / Semester
Plan 3 – $770 / Month
- Non-Catholic Tuition: $10,260
Plan 2 – $5,130 / Semester
Plan 3 – $855 / Month
- Catholic tuition rate is applicable ONLY when the parish form is verified by the responsible party’s parish and is due to the Parish by April 1, 2019.
- FACTS Two-Payment Plan is an automatic payment plan. Account is debited on July 5, 2019, and December 5, 2019 in the amount of the semester payment. This plan requires a $10.00 ANNUAL Enrollment Fee in advance of the tuition. The fee will be deducted from the Responsible Party’s account upon finalization of the agreement to FACTS.
- FACTS Twelve-Month Plan is an automatic payment plan. Account is debited in the amount of the monthly tuition. Payments may be made on the 5th, 16th, or 20th of the month starting July 5, 2019. This plan requires a $41.00 ANNUAL Enrollment Fee in advance of the tuition. The fee will be deducted from the Responsible Party’s account upon finalization of the agreement to FACTS.
- UNLESS PAYING IN FULL BY JULY 1, 2019, ALL FAMILIES MUST SIGN UP ON FACTS TUITION PAYMENT PLAN.
- No student will receive a schedule of classes until all fees and first month’s tuition (July, 2019) have been received.
- Advanced Placement exam fee of $95 per course per the College Board (if applicable).
- If a student is parking a car on campus, there is a $25 fee.
- There is a $55 Application Fee that is required when applying as a Freshman.
- There is an $175 annual Athletic fee for any student playing a sport.