Tuition and Fees
Plan for 2019-20
- The $750 discounted registration fee should be paid online during the online enrollment process.
- To pay this fee in three equal payments in February, March, and April, please email Mrs. Kathlenia Carter at KCarter@johncarrollhigh.com
- If you do not pay the registration fee by March 15, 2019, the fee will be $850.
- Catholic Tuition: $9,240
Plan 2: $4,620/semester
Plan 3: $770/month
- Non-Catholic Tuition: $10,260
Plan 2: $5,130/semester
Plan 3: $855/month
- Catholic tuition rate is applicable only when the parish form is verified by the responsible party’s parish. St. Anastasia is due March 4, 2019 and all other parishes are due April 1, 2019.
- FACTS Two-Payment Plan is an automatic payment plan. Account is debited on July 5, 2019 and on December 5, 2019 in the amount of the semester payment. This plan requires a $10 annual enrollment fee in advance of the tuition. The fee will be deducted from the responsible party’s account upon finalization of the agreement to FACTS.
- FACTS Twelve-Month Plan is an automatic payment plan. Account is debited in the amount of the monthly tuition. Payments may be made on the 5, 12 or 20 of the month starting July 5, 2019. This plan requires a $41 annual enrollment fee in advance of the tuition. The fee will be deducted from the responsible party’s account upon finalization of the agreement to FACTS.
- No student will receive a schedule of classes until all fees and first month’s tuition (July, 2019) have been received.
- Advanced Placement exam fee: $95 per course per the College Board (if applicable)
- Student parking fee: $25
- There is a $55 Application Fee that is required when applying as a Freshman.
- There is a $175 annual Athletic fee for any student playing a sport(s).
- The technology fee is $125 for freshman and $25 for other grades.