Faith and Service
At John Carroll High School, our Faith & Service programs are coordinated through our Office of Campus Ministry. Through opportunities to grow in faith, community, and service, the JCHS family invites students and families of all faiths to experience all aspects of Catholicism through liturgy, service, retreats and discernment of vocations.
Together we discover our God-given purpose in a sacramental environment where community, service, scholarship, & faith unite. Under the guidance of the Holy Spirit our efforts include:
- All-School Liturgies & Prayer Services
- The Sacraments of Eucharist and Reconciliation
- Observance of Holy Days of Obligation
- Class Retreats for Grades 9-11
- Kairos Retreats for Grade 12
- Comprehensive Theological Education for Grades 9-12
- Prayers Offered at the Start of Every Day and Class Period
- Virtue=Strength Program
- Christian Service to those in need
- A Chapel that is open and accessible throughout the school day
If you have questions about any faith or service opportunities, please contact our Director of Campus Ministry, Mrs. Jennie Capezza, at [email protected].
Thank you for supporting and praying for us!
Mrs. Jennie Capezza
Director of Campus Ministry and John Carroll Alumna