News & Events
JCHS Supports Finding a Cure
2013-10-052013 Breast Cancer flyer.pdf
This month we will be doing the following at JCHS:
• John Carroll will be praying throughout the month for those affected by breast cancer.
• JCHS will be selling tee-shirts featuring artwork designed by a JCHS student, with funds benefitting St. Jude's Hospital. Tee shirts must be preordered by October 8th, and they are $10 each. Students can wear the shirts on October 18th, which will be a "Pink Out Day" in addition to a Jeans Day, with the $2 fee also going to St. Jude's Hospital. This day is also our Open House from 4-6 PM and a special day for John Carroll High School.
• The volleyball team will be donning pink player shirts on October 15th for games against South Fork at home at 4:40, 5:30, and 6:30 PM. The senior volleyball players will also be honored that evening prior to their 6:30 PM game.
• There will also be a special pep rally on Friday, October 18th during school to honor all of the seniors who are playing fall sports.
• The football team will be wearing breast cancer awareness socks at the home game on October 18th at 7:00 PM. Also, the senior football players and cheerleaders will be honored prior to the game.