News & Events
A message from Mr. Hopper regarding Mega Drawing
Dear Faculty, Staff, and Students,
We are in the home stretch of our Mega Drawing fund raiser. The winner of this drawing can take home up to $20,000 on Saturday, February 1, 2014. We have mailed tickets to students’ homes as well as our alumni and other generous supporters. I am grateful to those who have already sold or purchased tickets for the drawing. However, we have not reached our goal to be able to give the maximum prize of $20,000, so I am asking for EVERYONE’s help. Tickets are 1 for $50 or 3 for $100.
Here is what I am offering as incentives for Faculty, Staff, and Students to sell tickets:
1. For each student who sells 15 tickets, your name will be entered into a drawing for $500 CASH!!!!
2. For each student/parent who sells $100 worth of tickets, you will be entered into a drawing for a free registration fee for next school year (A $500 value!)
3. For every $2500 worth of tickets sold from today’s date, the entire school will earn a FREE jeans day!
4. If we sell $10,000 worth of tickets from today’s date, then everyone will get a free slice of pizza and garlic knots and 4 free jeans days…PLUS I will dye my hair RED for Valentine’s Day! (This means 100 students/faculty/staff sell $100 worth of tickets)
5. If we sell $25,000 worth of tickets from today’s date, then everyone will get a free Chick-Fila sandwich, the free slice of pizza and garlic knots, 10 free jeans days, my hair dyed RED for Valentine’s day, and my hair dyed GREEN for St. Patrick’s Day! (This means 250 students/faculty/staff sell $100 worth of tickets)
WE CAN DO THIS! Sell to your parents, grandparents, other relatives, friends, people at your church, or anyone! Ask people to go in together to split the cost of 3 tickets for $100. Mrs. Pride has extra tickets if you cannot find the originals or if you want to sell more tickets.
The dollars raised from this fund raiser go to improve technology, to provide financial assistance to needy families, and to make other school improvements.
Finally, thank you for reading this entire email. Please reply to this email to confirm that you have received the email and read it. Everyone who replies to this email by NOON on Friday, January 24, 2014 will be entered into a drawing for $25 CASH at the end of the school day tomorrow!
Thanks for being a part of the John Carroll family!
Have a great day!