News & Events
John Carroll High School is seeking to fill the position
of Enrollment Coordinator.
John Carroll High School is seeking to fill the position of Enrollment Coordinator (EC). Some of the job duties of this position include:
• Ensure that all student recruitment, admissions, and retention programs and practices reflect the Catholic mission of the school.
• Develop and oversee the implementation of all strategies for attracting and retaining students, spanning outreach, campus visits, admission events, follow-up communication, accepted student initiatives, and student retention initiatives.
• Give presentations to prospective students and parents in individual and group settings including visits to local feeder schools and parishes.
• Guide prospective families through the admission process in conjunction with the guidance office and maintain ongoing communication with those families.
• Recruit and train Parent and Student Ambassadors who will assist with enrollment management initiatives.
• Maintain monthly and annual statistics related to enrollment management (enrollment projections, attrition rates, feeder school enrollments, etc.) and report the results to the President and Principal.
• Manage and implement the school’s shadow program called “Ram-for-a-Day.”
• Commit to continuous improvement by keeping abreast of current developments in Catholic education.
• Work closely with the guidance office and assist when there are areas of need.
To apply, please send a letter of interest, resume, and references to Mr. Ben Hopper, Principal. Kindly include any prior experience and/or certifications. It is preferred that applicants must have a Master’s degree, preferably in Educational Leadership, and a minimum of three (3) years experience in a leadership role related to admissions or enrollment management.
John Carroll High School is a non-profit Catholic school located in St. Lucie County, who is proud to uphold its mission of inspiring the pursuit of educational excellence, fostering character formation, developing a commitment to service, and affirming the dignity of each student entrusted to our care.
Please contact Mr. Hopper at John Carroll High School by emailing Bhopper@JohnCarrollHigh.com or calling (772) 464-5200, extension 114. The school will be accepting applications through May 30, 2014.