News & Events
Help our environment and JCHS at the same time!
Stephanie Ageeb is working on a recycling project and would appreciate your help. The environment, as well as the school, can benefit from your trash by having it recycled.
Please read which items are being collected and save them this summer. You can turn them in to Mrs. Ageeb in August. All items will be collectively shipped to a recycle center, which in turn pays cash to the school.
Updates on the project will be posted. Thank you in advance for helping the earth and John Carroll High School.
1. Hair care packaging such as shampoo bottles and caps, conditioner bottles and caps, hair gel tubes and caps, hair spray bottles and triggers, and hair paste plastic jars and caps
2. Skin care packaging such as lip balm tubes, face soap dispensers and tubes, face lotion bottles, tubes and plastic jars, body wash containers, soap tubes and dispensers, body lotion dispensers and bottles, shaving foam tubes (no cans), and hand lotion bottles and tubes
3. Cosmetics packaging such as lipstick cases, lip gloss tubes, mascara tubes, eye shadow cases, bronzer cases, foundation packaging and bottles, powder cases, eyeliner cases, eyeliner pencils, eye shadow tubes, concealer tubes, concealer sticks, and lip liner pencils
4. Pens and pen caps
5. Mechanical pencils
6. Markers and marker caps
7. Permanent markets and permanent marker caps
8. Plastic tape dispensers
9. Plastic tape cores
10. Toothpaste tubes and caps
12. Toothbrush and toothpaste tube outer packaging
13. Floss containers