News & Events
Do you want to help the Environment and John Carroll High School?
Stephanie Ageeb wants to collect the items listed below to recycle and help the environment, while assisting the school in earning cash. She has organized the collection of items to take place during the school year. The items will be shipped to Terra Cycle, a company joining large corporations and schools to make recycling easy and lucrative. Any brands of the following items can be turned in to Mrs. Dempsey in room 103 or to Mrs. Ageeb in room 208; just look for the recycle containers.
Oral Care Brigade accepts these waste products:
1. Any brand of empty toothpaste tubes and caps
2. Any brand of used toothbrushes
3. Any kind of toothbrush or toothpaste packaging
4. Any kind of empty floss containers
Personal Care and Beauty Brigade accepts these waste products:
1. Hair care packaging such as shampoo bottles and caps, conditioner bottles and caps, hair gel tubes and caps, hair spray bottles and triggers, and hair paste plastic jars and caps
2. Skin care packaging such as lip balm tubes, face soap dispensers and tubes, face lotion bottles, tubes and plastic jars, body wash containers, soap tubes and dispensers, body lotion dispensers and bottles, shaving foam tubes (no cans), and hand lotion bottles and tubes
3. Cosmetics packaging such as lipstick cases, lip gloss tubes, mascara tubes, eye shadow cases, bronzer cases, foundation packaging and bottles, powder cases, eyeliner cases, eyeliner pencils, eye shadow tubes, concealer tubes, concealer sticks, and lip liner pencils
Tape Brigade accept these waste products:
1. Plastic tape dispensers
2. Plastic tape cores
Let us know if you own a business or work for a company that would like to participate in donating recyclable items. We will be happy to give you recognition as well as arrange a pick-up of your recyclables. Please email Stephanie Ageeb at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information or want to join our recycling initiative.