ParentsWeb Online Enrollment Instructions
RenWeb is now called ParentsWeb.
If you have other students already attending John Carroll, please use your existing ParentsWeb login.
Instructions for creating a ParentsWeb login:
- Visit www.renweb.com.
- Select Logins from the menu bar and ParentsWeb Login from the drop-down menu.
- After the RenWeb ParentsWeb Login screen opens, please select Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Enter JC-FL into the District Code field.
- In the Email field, enter your email address as provided in your application to the school.
- Click the Create Account button.
- You will receive an email from RenWeb Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes, the link will remain active for six hours.
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided or create a new username. Then type your desired password in the Password and Confirm fields.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window. Log into ParentsWeb.
To access the Enrollment Packet:
The online enrollment process should take approximately 20 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to stop and return later to finish.
- Visit www.renweb.com.
- After logging on to RenWeb (ParentsWeb), click on Family Information in the left menu. If you have never logged in before, please see instructions above for creating a new account.
- Click on Apply/Enroll and select Enrollment/Reenrollment.
- Select Click Here to Online Enrollment. Our online enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment pack for your child. Select Start Enrollment Packet.
- Continue through each screen filling in any required information. Much of the information will be pre-populated from the current record. If you find something that needs to be revised, click on the space with the incorrect information and enter the new, correct information. The bottom of each page has a place to click Save and Next.
- Upon completion and review of the information, you will submit enrollment. Please note that in order to finish your online enrollment, you must pay the $750 registration fee. Please contact Kathlenia Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to pursue the three-month payment option.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your enrollment is complete. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours, please contact Director of Enrollment Lynn McClure at email@example.com.