Re-Registration (Returning Students)
Re-Registration for Current Families
To complete the re-registration process, we kindly ask that you log into your ParentsWeb account and complete the process by March 15. During this process you will have the ability to update any new family information, select a payment plan for tuition, pay the registration fee, etc.
- Please go to our homepage and scroll down to the bottom right corner and click on ParentsWeb.
- If you already have a ParentsWeb account, please log in.
- If you have never established a ParentsWeb account, please create a username and password by following these steps:
- After the RenWeb ParentsWeb Login screen opens, please select “Create New ParentsWeb Account.”
- Enter JC-FL into the District Code field.
- Enter in the email field your email address as provided in your application to the school.
- Click the “Create Account” button.
- You will receive an email from RenWeb Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your User Name and Password. For security purposes the link will remain active for six hours.
- Please click on the link. A “Change/Create Password” screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new User Name. Then type in your desired Password into the “Password field” and “Confirm Field.”
- Click on the “Save User Name” and/or “Password” button.
- Close the window
- Once you have a username and password, please return to the JCHS website, click on RenWeb, and enter your newly created credentials.
- Please click on “Family Information,” and the drop down option that reads “Enrollment/Re-Enrollment”
- Kindly complete the Online Enrollment procedures.
If you are in need of tuition assistance, there are two options:
- JCHS Tuition Assistance Program: Due to the generous donations of our alumni, family, and friends of JCHS, we are able to assist qualifying students with tuition assistance. The application to apply for this assistance is through FACTS Aid and Grant, is found on the Online Enrollment portal, and should be completed by March 15th.
- Step Up For Students: SUFS is a scholarship funding organization that helps administer funds for Florida school children. Students can earn more than $5,800 in tuition assistance. The application, qualifications, and deadline dates can be viewed by going online to www.stepupforstudents.org.
Assistance is available on a first come, first served basis and must be applied for each year. For more information regarding tuition assistance, please contact Mrs. Kathlenia Carter, our school’s Business Manager.
On behalf of our entire John Carroll community, thank you for playing such an integral part of our faith community as we help our students become the best versions of themselves.