Community service activities are not school activities, and John Carroll High School does not mandate or direct any specific location or locations in the community where these services are to be performed. Students are free to select the location where they wish to perform community service so long as the location and the activity meet the requirements of the school. John Carroll High School does not operate or control the locations where students choose to perform community service and consequently the school, its agents, and affiliates do not assume responsibility for any injuries, damages, or losses incurred in the course of performing these services in the community. Students perform these services at their own risk.
- Book Club’s Book and Backpack Drive: April 5 – May 5, 2021
A limit of five service points can be earned by donating books and backpacks. Donations can be left in the front office or in Ms. Funderlich’s classroom (Room 302).
- Three books = one student service point
- One backpack = one student service point
- During the month of April, John Carroll will be teaming up with Grace Packs Inc. to provide peanut butter to local children.
- A limit of five service points can be earned by donating jars of peanut butter. Three 12-17 ounce plastic jars of peanut butter= one student service point