Community service activities are not school activities, and John Carroll High School does not mandate or direct any specific location or locations in the community where these services are to be performed. Students are free to select the location where they wish to perform community service so long as the location and the activity meet the requirements of the school. John Carroll High School does not operate or control the locations where students choose to perform community service and consequently the school, its agents, and affiliates do not assume responsibility for any injuries, damages, or losses incurred in the course of performing these services in the community. Students perform these services at their own risk.
- Women’s Care Center: Sign up here!
St. A Middle School Youth Group: Serve as a facilitator on Mondays from 2:45-5 p.m. at the St. Anastasia Parish Center. Sign up here!
- i9 Sports Volunteer flyer
- RCIA babysitting. Sign up here!
- St. Anastasia Catholic Church Mission Trip flyer
- For John Carroll faculty and staff ONLY: Diocese of Palm Beach Office of Catholic Schools Food Packing Event on Jan. 17, 2020