Community service activities are not school activities, and John Carroll High School does not mandate or direct any specific location or locations in the community where these services are to be performed. Students are free to select the location where they wish to perform community service so long as the location and the activity meet the requirements of the school. John Carroll High School does not operate or control the locations where students choose to perform community service and consequently the school, its agents, and affiliates do not assume responsibility for any injuries, damages, or losses incurred in the course of performing these services in the community. Students perform these services at their own risk.
- Assist with Confirmation prep classes at St. Helen Catholic Church (full commitment for all listed Wednesdays is preferred)
- Who? Previously confirmed students
- Where? St. Helen Catholic School gym
- When? Wednesdays at 6-7:30 p.m.
- Earn two hours of service for every Wednesday: 10/14, 10/21, 11/04 11/18, 12/02, 12/09, 01/13, 02/17, 03/10, 04/14
- For more information and/or to sign-up as a volunteer, please email Paige Fies, religious coordinator at St Helen’s, at email@example.com.