Instructions for Transfer Students to attend JCHS:
What you’ll need to start the ram rolling!
TRANSFER STUDENTS WILL ONLY BE OFFERED ADMISSION TO JOHN CARROLL HIGH SCHOOL WHEN ALL PARAMETERS ARE MET AND THE ADMISSIONS TEAM HAS REVIEWED ALL MANDATORY DOCUMENTS
Transfer Students accepted into John Carroll High School will be handled on an individual basis. Students must be in good academic and financial standing at their current school to be considered for admission. Students applying to transfer must have at least a 2.5 GPA.
All transfer students are placed on a 90-day probationary period.
- All families must open an account and complete an online application. If you have not done so already, visit our website, www.johncarrollhigh.com, for directions on opening an account and completing the application process. There is a $75 fee to generate to application so have your banking credentials/credit/debit card handy.
- All families must submit a current and complete School Evaluation form along with a Records Release form. These forms are attached. Please sign and date the Records Release form and email it back to me; [email protected] Please have current school administrator complete the School Evaluation form and you/they can return to JCHS via email to [email protected], or you may hand deliver it to the front office.
- If applicable, please provide student’s IEP or 504 plan.
- Copy of Unofficial Transcripts from current school.
- Copy of report cards for previous two school years and most recent grades for current school year.
- Interview with Administration and Guidance Counselor after all applicable criteria are met.
We ask that you submit the necessary forms, unofficial transcripts and report cards within the next 10 days.