Instructions for transfer students to attend John Carroll High School: What you’ll need to get the ram rolling

  1. All families must open an account and complete an online application. Click HERE to open a new account. There is a $55 fee to generate the application.
  2. All families must submit a current and completed School Evaluation Form, along with a Records Release Form. Please sign and date the Records Release Form and email it to Director of Enrollment Mrs. Lynn McClure at [email protected] Please have your current school administrator complete the School Evaluation Form. He or she/you may then email it to [email protected], or you may hand deliver it to John Carroll’s front office.  
  3. If applicable, please provide your student’s IEP or 504 plan.
  4. Copy of Unofficial Transcript from current school.
  5. Copy of report cards for previous two school years and most recent grades for current school year.
  6. Interview with JC Administration and Guidance Counselor after all criteria are met.

We ask that you submit the necessary forms, unofficial transcripts and report cards within 10 days.

We look forward to seeing you on campus! GO RAMS!