Tuition and Fees
John Carroll High School Tuition and Fees
- $10,500 – JCHS Tuition for the 2020-2021 School Year
- *$9,500 – JCHS Tuition for the 2020-2021 School Year with Catholic Parish Affiliation Scholarship of $1,000
- $800 – Once registration packet is submitted this fee will be spread in equal FACTS payments concluding in June 2020.
- The registration fee for completing the online registration packet after 2/28/2020 will be $850.
- Technology fee :
- Freshman/Sophomore: $125 each year
- Junior/Senior: $25 each year
- Athletic fee (if applicable): $200
- one-time fee per year
- Advanced Placement exam fee per course per the College Board (if applicable): $95
- Graduation Fee: $150
- Application fee: $55 (when applying as a freshman)
- The *Catholic tuition discount is applicable onlywhen the parish form is verified by the responsible party’s parish and is received by John Carroll High School before July 31, 2020.
- FACTS Two-Payment Plan is an automatic payment plan. Account is debited on July 5, 2020, and December 5, 2020 in the amount of the semester payment.This plan requires a $10.00 annual enrollment fee in advance of the tuition
- FACTS Twelve-Month Plan is an automatic payment plan. Account is debited in the amount of the monthly tuition. Payments may be made on the 5thor 20thof each month starting July 5, 2020. This plan requires a $38.00 annual enrollment fee in advance of the tuition.
- No student will receive a schedule of classes until all fees and first month’s tuition (July 2020) have been received.
All families must sign up on FACTS Tuition Payment Plan.