Tuition and Fees
John Carroll High School Tuition and Fees
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!
We are excited to announce a new referral program for our current and incoming families. If you and your family refers a new family/student to John Carroll for the 2020-21 school year and the student enrolls, you will receive a $300 credit for each new student referral towards your child’s tuition for the upcoming school year. Please note that the student must be new to the JCHS community and not have completed an online inquiry prior to January 27. Additionally, the new family will need to list you as the “referring family” when completing the online enrollment packet. We are also offering an incentive for helping us to invite current eight graders to learn more about JC; for each child you refer to take the June 3 placement test, you will receive $20 in your student’s lunch account for the 2020-21 school year. Please help us spread the good news about our school to others!
- $10,500: Tuition for the 2020-21 school year
- *$9,500: Tuition for the 2020-21 school year with Catholic Parish Affiliation Scholarship of $1,000
- $800: Once the registration packet is submitted, this fee will be spread in equal FACTS payments concluding in June 2020.
- The registration fee for completing the online registration packet after Feb. 28, 2020 will be $850.
- Technology fee
- Freshmen and sophomores: $125 each year
- Juniors and seniors: $25 each year
- Athletic fee (if applicable): $200
- One-time fee per year
- Advanced Placement exam fee per course per the College Board (if applicable): $95
- Graduation Fee: $150
- Application fee: $55 (when applying as a freshman)
- The *Catholic tuition discount is applicable only when the parish form is verified by the responsible party’s parish and is received by John Carroll before July 31, 2020.
- FACTS Two-Payment Plan is an automatic payment plan. Account is debited on July 5, 2020 and December 5, 2020 in the amount of the semester payment. This plan requires a $10 annual enrollment fee in advance of the tuition.
- FACTS Twelve-Month Plan is an automatic payment plan. Account is debited in the amount of the monthly tuition. Payments may be made on the 5th or 20th of each month -starting July 5, 2020. This plan requires a $38 annual enrollment fee in advance of the tuition.
- No student will receive a schedule of classes until all fees and first month’s tuition (July 2020) have been received.
All families must sign up for the FACTS Tuition Payment Plan.