Tuition and Fees
John Carroll High School Tuition and Fees 2021-2022
- $11,100: JCHS tuition for the 2021-2022 school year
- *$10,100 – JCHS tuition for the 2021-2022 school year with the Catholic Parish Affiliation $1,000 Scholarship
- $500 before Feb. 28, 2021: Once the registration packet is submitted, this fee will be spread in equal FACTS payments concluding in June 2021.
- The registration fee for completing the online registration packet after Feb. 28, 2021 will be $600.
- Technology fee :
- Freshman, sophomore and junior: $125 each year
- Senior: $25
- Athletic fee (if applicable): $200
- One-time fee per year
- Advanced Placement exam fee per course per the College Board (if applicable): $95
- Graduation Fee: $150
- Application fee: $55 (when applying as a freshman or new transfer student)
- The *Catholic tuition discount is applicable only when the parish form is verified by the responsible party’s parish and is received by John Carroll High School before April 2, 2021.
- FACTS Two-Payment Plan is an automatic payment plan. Account is debited on July 5, 2021 and on Dec. 5, 2021 in the amount of the semester payment.
- FACTS Twelve-Month Plan is an automatic payment plan. Account is debited in the amount of the monthly tuition. Payments may be made on the 5th or 20th of each month starting July 5, 2021. This plan requires a $41 annual enrollment fee in advance of the tuition for first-time users.
- No student will receive a schedule of classes until all fees and first month’s tuition (July 2021) have been received.
All families must sign up on FACTS Tuition Payment Plan.